- How can I view an apartment without visiting the property in person?
- Our leasing office is open during normal business hours and we are offering in-person and virtual tours. You can also view our photo gallery, virtual tour and floorplans pages for more information.
- How do I contact the office?
- To reach someone in our leasing office, please call the number on our website (844) 217-2665 or complete the Contact Us form.
- If you are a resident, you can email us from your Resident Portal account.
- I have a scheduled move-in/move-out. Can this still happen?
- Absolutely! Please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Is someone in the office?
- Yes! Our current office hours are Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 6:00pm, Saturday from 9:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday from 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- How do I pay my rent?
- We are encouraging everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (bank account) or credit card. You can make these payments through your resident portal. You can also pay using our new Jones & Jones Communities Resident App (available in AppStore and Google Play Store) or through our Text-to-Pay option. If you do not have access to your Resident Portal, please contact the leasing office by phone or email and we can get that set up for you.
- Are amenities open?
- At this time,the pool area, tennis courts, laundry facilities and BBQ areas (if available) remain open.
- All social gatherings and outside guests are prohibited.
- Even with these precautions in place, we cannot ensure against accidents/injury or exposure to infection. Residents entering these areas do so at their own risk.
- Are you accepting packages?
- All package deliveries should be directed to individual apartments, or package lockers (if available).
- How will maintenance issues be addressed?
- You can complete a maintenance request via your Resident Portal or through our Jones & Jones Communities Resident App.
- For the safety of our maintenance technicians and residents, we ask everyone to wear a mask or face covering while a technician is inside your apartment. Please remember to keep at least a 6 foot distance. If anyone in your apartment is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, please notify your leasing office immediately.
- Please note: If you encounter any gas issues, please contact your gas company directly.
Newly remodeled units. All new cabinets, counter tops, flooring. Very beautiful.- Verified Resident
Apartments are very spacious and quality as well.- Verified Resident
The Kitchen and dining area are beautifully designed.- Verified Resident
The unit is so cute, and the staff so helpful and well coordinated.- Verified Resident
The Renovations were great. The Price was also great. The area is great. And most importantly, the Property is well kept.- Verified Resident
Closer to shops & restaurants- Verified Resident
The Reserve at Warner Center has exceed my expectations! The staff are warm and friendly, my apartment is spacious and the grounds are beautiful. I especially love walking to and from my apartment - the mature trees and fragrant tropical flowers are wonderful.- Verified Resident
I've been living here since 2011 and have always felt like my concerns are addressed swiftly. Although, as Jones and Jones took over, less concerns came up and I've been happy to call this place home.- Verified Resident
I adore living at The Reserve, great service, quick solution to any kind of problem.- Verified Resident
It has been such a relief to finally feel comfortable, secure and well taken care of. Jones and Jones are professional, are doing everything in their power to make our complex the best one in California and are very responsive to any of my concerns, questions, suggestions, etc. Where have they been all my life????- Verified Resident
Fantastic remodeled apartment and the location is perfect, right next to the village and movie theatre. The mall is also close By, walking distance. Close access to the freeway means easy driving to LA or Ventura.- Verified Resident
The apartment complex seems clean and well maintained as far as the grass area for the dogs. I like the amount of closet space given in the apartment and I like that it's hardwood throughout most of the apartment.- Verified Resident
Great place to live in. So beautiful and peaceful! I love it! Affordable too. You'll love it here. And it's also very clean. The staff are really nice and reachable when you have any problem, it get solved fast.- Verified Resident
Everyone is kind in the leasing office. The cleaning crew are great and maintenance is always there when I need them.- Verified Resident
The Reserve at Warner Center is a quiet, family oriented apartment community that we are fortunate to call "home". Samantha (rental office) was accessible and very helpful during the application process, and the few times we had a maintenance issue, it was promptly taken care of.- Yelp Review
I love living here! Management has always gone above and beyond to make sure I have comfort and safety in my home. They work with you on making sure all of your needs are met, and really get to know you.- Verified Resident
We have been living here about a month and everything has gone pretty smoothly. Questions have been answered, requests have been met, staff are extremely professional and very helpful. When you enter the office you are greeted by your first name; makes you feel valued.- Verified Resident
Great location, and outstanding amenities. Perfect for a small family or small group of friends. Very clean space and friendly environment. Strong sense of community, respectful neighbors. Great place if you have furry friends too- Verified Resident