JONES & JONES COMMUNITIES - RENTAL CRITERIA
- The rental application and application fee are required for each prospective resident that is 18 years of age and older.
- The application fee is $45 per applicant 18 years and older and is non-refundable.
- A holding deposit of $250 is required to hold the unit.
- The combined gross monthly income of all applicants must total at least 2.3 times the monthly rent amount.
- A valid form of legal identification is required at the time of application and move-in.
- Applicants approval is evaluated based on rental, income and credit history.
- Applicants must have all required documents submitted to the Leasing Office within 48 calendar hours of applying or the application will be canceled. For all applicants 18 years of age and older, the following documents will be required:
- Legal form of ID such as: Driver's License or Government Issued Picture ID Card
- Proof of Social Security Number
- Proof of Income (see below for details)
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Current Vehicle Insurance
- If applying with pets, please include the following required items for each pet:
- Pet License
- Vaccination Records
- Proof of Spay or Neuter
- Pet Picture
- Once an application is approved and the lease is generated, applicants have 48 calendar hours to sign the lease. If the lease is not signed in the given time frame, the holding deposit will be forfeited, and the unit will be placed back on the market.
- Accepted - the applicant will be accepted with the standard required deposits and fees.
- Denied - the applicant will not be accepted. The applicant will be provided with contact information for the consumer reporting agencies.
- Accepted with Conditions - the applicant will be accepted with an additional deposit or co-signer requirements.
- If currently employed: copies of the 3 most current paycheck stubs and/or complete bank statements showing incoming direct deposits from your employer
- If self-employed: copy of the previous year's tax return and 3 most current personal bank statements
- If employment is pending: copy of the offer letter on company letterhead indicating start date and salary and 3 most current paystubs from the last employer
- If unemployed, retired or a student:
- A social security benefit letter - SSA-1099: social security benefit statement of SSA notice of change in payment. Benefits must be dated no more than 14 months from the date of the application or must be reflected on a current bank statement
- Statement from the financial aid office of a college or university that shows loans or grants awarded for living expenses beyond tuition and other school expenses
- An order of alimony or child support - must be reflected on current bank statements
- The last 6 personal bank statements, from a US bank, showing an average deposit of 2.3 times the monthly rent
- Statements from investment accounts, from a US financial institution, showing 12 months of income, 401Ks and IRAs cannot be accepted
Rental or Mortgage Payment History Verification:
- Can be obtained from a landlord, apartment community or mortgage company.
- Must satisfy the income and credit history requirements. Income must be greater than five (5) times the monthly rental rate
- Will be responsible for the obligation of ALL Residents on the initial lease as well as all subsequent leases, including modifications, extensions, and renewals
- Applications approved with an out-of-state guarantor will be accepted with a security deposit equal to two (2) months’ rent
The Reserve at Warner Center, PO Box 3687; Coppell, TX 75019
- Falsification of any information on the rental application(s)
- Criminal history that includes felony or misdemeanor convictions or pending charges for crimes that represent threats to persons or property
- Failure to satisfy the income requirement with verifiable proof
- Failure to satisfy the minimum credit score based on the model
- A bankruptcy in process
- Eviction by a previous landlord for cause
- Previous property management balance owed or in collections (with the exception of COVID-19 related balances)
Newly remodeled units. All new cabinets, counter tops, flooring. Very beautiful.- Verified Resident
Apartments are very spacious and quality as well.- Verified Resident
The Kitchen and dining area are beautifully designed.- Verified Resident
The unit is so cute, and the staff so helpful and well coordinated.- Verified Resident
The Renovations were great. The Price was also great. The area is great. And most importantly, the Property is well kept.- Verified Resident
Closer to shops & restaurants- Verified Resident
The Reserve at Warner Center has exceed my expectations! The staff are warm and friendly, my apartment is spacious and the grounds are beautiful. I especially love walking to and from my apartment - the mature trees and fragrant tropical flowers are wonderful.- Verified Resident
I've been living here since 2011 and have always felt like my concerns are addressed swiftly. Although, as Jones and Jones took over, less concerns came up and I've been happy to call this place home.- Verified Resident
I adore living at The Reserve, great service, quick solution to any kind of problem.- Verified Resident
It has been such a relief to finally feel comfortable, secure and well taken care of. Jones and Jones are professional, are doing everything in their power to make our complex the best one in California and are very responsive to any of my concerns, questions, suggestions, etc. Where have they been all my life????- Verified Resident
Fantastic remodeled apartment and the location is perfect, right next to the village and movie theatre. The mall is also close By, walking distance. Close access to the freeway means easy driving to LA or Ventura.- Verified Resident
The apartment complex seems clean and well maintained as far as the grass area for the dogs. I like the amount of closet space given in the apartment and I like that it's hardwood throughout most of the apartment.- Verified Resident
Great place to live in. So beautiful and peaceful! I love it! Affordable too. You'll love it here. And it's also very clean. The staff are really nice and reachable when you have any problem, it get solved fast.- Verified Resident
Everyone is kind in the leasing office. The cleaning crew are great and maintenance is always there when I need them.- Verified Resident
The Reserve at Warner Center is a quiet, family oriented apartment community that we are fortunate to call "home". Samantha (rental office) was accessible and very helpful during the application process, and the few times we had a maintenance issue, it was promptly taken care of.- Yelp Review
I love living here! Management has always gone above and beyond to make sure I have comfort and safety in my home. They work with you on making sure all of your needs are met, and really get to know you.- Verified Resident
We have been living here about a month and everything has gone pretty smoothly. Questions have been answered, requests have been met, staff are extremely professional and very helpful. When you enter the office you are greeted by your first name; makes you feel valued.- Verified Resident
Great location, and outstanding amenities. Perfect for a small family or small group of friends. Very clean space and friendly environment. Strong sense of community, respectful neighbors. Great place if you have furry friends too- Verified Resident